[AUDITORY] workshop on brain stimulation and neural oscillations

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the workshop “Perturbing and Enhancing Perception and Action using Oscillatory Neural Stimulation” (PEPA ON Stimulation), scheduled for the 18th/19th January 2018 at the MRC Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit (CBU) in Cambridge, UK. This meeting is designed to bring together researchers to discuss and improve our knowledge of brain stimulation methods, and how they can be used to demonstrate a causal role of neural oscillations for perception and action. Please refer to our website for detailed information and registration: http://www.mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk/pepa/

Best wishes,

The organizers of PEPA ON Stimulation
Benedikt Zoefel and Matt Davis