[AUDITORY] Cybernetics aspects of sensory neuroscience

Dear Colleagues -

The online preprint of my new paper "I NEURON: the neuron as the collective", a look at sensory neuroscience (including hearing) from a cybernetics perspective, is available for any interested parties.  The journal is Kybernetes (U.K.), which may not be familiar to some researchers in acoustics. Hence this email.

According to Kybernetes, I can:

Share free online access to your publication with up to 50 colleagues by forwarding this eprint link (http://www.emeraldinsight.com/eprint/WIJMBCKUWXVE56AG3XFH/full) or by adding it to your social media profile.

I tried this link and it works. Hope some of you find the paper enlightening. It is not yet in print, hence no full citation (Issue, Volume) yet.

Thanks for your time - Lance Nizami PhD, Palo Alto, California