Re: [AUDITORY] Research Question

That's an excellent reference, thank you for reminding me! - I remember being surprised at the finding re: low frequencies

regards

ppl

Dr. Peter Lennox SFHEA

Senior Lecturer in Perception

College of Arts, Humanities and Education

School of Arts

e: p.lennox@xxxxxxxxxxx

t: 01332 593155

https://derby.academia.edu/peterlennox