Re: [AUDITORY] Software for internet-based auditory testing

To add to the list of tools. Here are some relevant audio crowdsourcing tools that I've worked on:

1) CAQE - a tool for running crowdsourced audio quality evaluation (both pairwise and multi-stimulus tests), which is setup for easy use with MTurk workers and Heroku hosting.
https://github.com/interactiveaudiolab/CAQE/issues

2) Audio Annotator - a browser-based sound-event annotation tool that we've used in crowdsourced experiments
https://github.com/CrowdCurio/audio-annotator

3) HearingScreening.js - browser-based implementation of a simple tone-counting-based hearing screening that ensures a wide-bandwidth listening environment (i.e. not-laptop speakers) for crowdsourced participants
https://github.com/mcartwright/hearing-screening.js

Mark