[AUDITORY] Two faculty positions in Neuroscience

Hi,

  My department has two open faculty positions in Neuroscience (see below).  If you have any specific questions please feel free to contact me directly.

Daniel J. Tollin, PhD

Professor

http://www.ucdenver.edu/academics/colleges/medicalschool/departments/physiology/faculty/Pages/Tollin.aspx

University of Colorado School of Medicine

Department of Physiology & Biophysics/Mail Stop 8307

Research Complex 1-N, Rm 7106

12800 East 19th Ave

Aurora, CO 80045

Tel: 303-724-0625

Fax: 303-724-4501

University of Colorado

School of Medicine

Department of Physiology and Biophysics

UP TO TWO FACULTY POSITIONS IN NEUROSCIENCE/PHYSIOLOGY

The Department of Physiology and Biophysics at the University of Colorado School of Medicine is seeking to fill up to two tenure-track Assistant Professor positions in the areas of Neuroscience/Physiology. Applicants with more senior ranks may be considered in special cases.

The applicant’s research program should address fundamental physiological questions at systems, cellular, or molecular levels, and complement and/or extend the Department’s existing research strengths in nervous and cardiovascular system function and computational science (www.medschool.ucdenver.edu/physiology). We especially encourage applicants using state-of-the-art imaging, electrophysiological and/or computational approaches. We expect appointees to conduct vigorous independent research and to participate in professional and graduate teaching and training.

Applicants must have a Ph.D. and/or M.D. degree and appropriate post-doctoral research experience to establish an independent research program and obtain extramural funding. Review of applications will begin on October 15, 2017 and will continue until the position is filled. We view diversity as an essential ingredient for excellence and encourage applications from women, ethnic minorities, persons with disabilities and all veterans.

To review the full position announcement and apply online, applicants should search for Job Number 10583 at www.cu.edu/cu-careers under “Search for Career Opportunities”.