[AUDITORY] Action on Hearing Loss Research Survey

Dear List,

My apologies in advance for any cross-posting.

Action on Hearing Loss are the UK’s largest charity representing people with hearing loss, deafness, and tinnitus. We’re planning the next 5 years of our work, and we hope you can help.

A key priority for us is to accelerate the development of treatments and technology to protect and restore hearing, and silence tinnitus. We want to understand the challenges, bottlenecks and opportunities that exist in developing technology and treatments, and what we need to do to have the biggest impact.

We want to hear the views of researchers engaged in hearing-related research, so please can you complete our Hearing Research survey by following the link below:

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/hearingresearch

The survey should take no more than 15 minutes to complete and will be open until 21 July 2017.

We will use the results of this survey to help shape our Research Strategy for the next five years.

I look forward to hearing your views and please do pass this email onto other colleagues.

Thank you for your help,

Carly

Dr Carly Anderson
Research Programme Officer

T: 020 3227 6159
A: 1-3 Highbury Station Road, London, N1 1SE

cid:image001.png@01D2C34C.82210AA0

This email and attachments (if any) must be swept for viruses before opening. Their contents may be confidential or privileged and are intended solely for the named receipt. If you are not the intended recipient and you have received this email in error, you must not read or use this email and should notify Action on Hearing Loss on telephone 020 7359 4442.

Action on Hearing Loss is the trading name of The Royal National Institute for Deaf People. A registered charity in England and Wales (207720) and Scotland (SC038926). Registered as a charitable company limited by guarantee in England and Wales No. 454169. Registered office: 1-3 Highbury Station Rd, London, N1 1SE.