[AUDITORY] Music Technology Upcoming Conferences & Journals website

The Music Technology Group is pleased to announce the Music Technology Upcoming Conferences and Journals website

    http://conferences.smcnetwork.org/

This site shows a list of upcoming conferences and calls for journals for the wider MIR/Music Technology community. It replaces the list that we previously hosted on our website, mtg.upf.edu.

Contributions can be made by anyone in the community by forking our repository on github and submitting a pull request

    https://github.com/mtg/conferences

If you have any questions about this site please don't hesitate to contact me.

Alastair