[AUDITORY] Inner Ear Biology 2017 Abstract Submission and Registration

Dear Auditory list,

Registration for the 54th Workshop on Inner Ear Biology and Symposium (September 13th -17th2017) is open and can be found here: https://cms.vcongress.de/ieb2017/home

The conference will take place in Hannover, Germany.

Deadline for abstract submission is June 30th, 2017