[AUDITORY] McGurk effect stimuli request

*Posting on behalf of a colleague*

Dear all,

I’m currently searching for appropriate behavioural tasks to go with my electrophysiology experiment looking at audiovisual speech perception. One of the things I’d like to look at is the frequency at which a subject perceives the McGurk-effect. As I’m based in Cambridge, UK, the ideal case would be to use Br.E. McGurk stimuli, but I could also use Am.E. stimuli if need be. Please get in touch if you think you might be able to help, or know someone who would! My email is heidi.solberg-okland@mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk.

Best regards,

Heidi

Heidi Solberg Økland

PhD candidate, Language group