[AUDITORY] Listening Test on Perception of Musical Key(ness)

Dear all,

apologies for cross-posting.

In the context of his Thesis, a student of mine at the Audio Communication Group of the TU Berlin is performing a very interesting survey on perception of musical key(ness). Here is the link to it:

https://key2key2.limequery.com/217651?lang=en

I would be glad if you could take some time (ca. 20 minutes) to complete the survey, and I think many of you would find the music much to your liking. :)

Best regards,

Thanos

Dipl.-Ing. Athanasios Lykartsis, M. Sc.

Scientific Research Associate

Audio Communication Group
Technische Universität Berlin, Fakultät I
Institut für Sprache und Kommunikation
Fachgebiet Audiokommunikation, EN-8
Einsteinufer 17c, 10587 Berlin

athanasios.lykartsis@tu-berlin.de