[AUDITORY] Call for Papers for Clinical Archives of Communication Disorders

Dear Auditory List;

Greetings from the Clinical Archives of Communication Disorders! We invite you to submit your current scientific manuscripts to the "Clinical Archives of Communication Disorders" (CACD) which is an international, peer-reviewed and open-access online journal which publishes three issues a year (April, August and December). From 2017, we plan to offer the option to include audio and video contents in the publication of your paper.

Paper Submission

The manuscripts are expected to be submitted through our Paper Submission System, www.e-cacd.org. All submitted manuscripts should be original work (will be checked via http://crosscheck.ithenticate.com/en_us/folder) and approximately 7,000 words. For more details on the submission process, please check our website. The deadline for the forthcoming volume (Vol. 2, No. 2) which will be published at the end of August, is June 30th of 2017. For the December editions, the deadline is September 30th respectively.

No Publication Charges

CACD, which is fully supported by the Korean Association of Speech-Language Pathologists (K-SLP) has no publication charges at all.

About Open Access

- Full access to all the published articles
- Widest dissemination of your published work and greater visibility, and reference
- Free downloads of the published articles
- Rapid Publication

Suggested Content Areas

●  Speech Disorders

     a. Voice Disorders

     b. Articulatory Disorders

     c. Fluency Disorders

●  Language Disorders

     a. Neurogenic Disorders

     b. Developmental Disorders

●  Hearing Sciences and Disorders

     a. Hearing impairments

     b. Balance

     c. Central Auditory Processing

     d. Psychoacoustics

●  Swallowing Disorders

●  Communication Variations

     a. Augmentative and Alternative Communication

     b. Dialectal/Bilingual/Multi-cultural Differences

Your contribution will certainly increase the reputation and quality of our journal. If you have any queries, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to your positive response. if you have any questions, please contact Editor-in-Chief  (editor@xxxxxxxxxx).

Best Regards,

Guest associate editor

Yang-soo Yoon, Ph.D.

Assistant professor, Department of Speech, Language, & Hearing Sciences
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
3601 4th St Stop 6073, Lubbock, TX 79430
Email: yang-soo.yoon@xxxxxxxxxx