[AUDITORY] [Correction] Openings @ Oculus Research

Dear considerate, understanding, and forgiving Group,

It has come to my attention that the second job description below mentions that it is a fixed term, 2 year post. This is incorrect. The post-doc is 2 years, and the research scientist position is permanent. The job ads should be updated shortly.

Best,

Philip Robinson

Research Scientist – Auditory Perception

Perception Science Lead