[AUDITORY] [opening] Speaker Identification or Audio Fingerprint/watermark

Alibaba iDST Voice++

Job Location: Seattle/Beijing/Hangzhou

Job Position: Speaker Identification or Audio Fingerprint, audio watermark

About us:

We are Voice++, one of the youngest teams in the department of iDST-speech, Alibaba. We are dedicated to acoustic data processing including paralinguistic information detection (such as speaker, accent, age, gender, emotion identification), audio fingerprinting, audio watermark, audio data processing of video data, and so on. Based on the Alibaba’s e-business platform, we are committed to providing most competitive audio insight analysis service. We enable hundreds of millions of commercial and social interactions among our users, between consumers and merchants, and among businesses every day though speech. The strong demand ensures enough growing space for each member in our start-up stage.

Skills you’ll need:

A willingness to be a better you on a day by day basis;

No degree requirement;

Background in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field is necessary;

R&D experience in speaker/emotion/language ID or audio fingerprinting/watermark is a plus;

Speech system performance improvements under adverse condition is a plus;

Experience in audio copyright protection, multimedia is a plus;

Familiarity with ASR, DNN toolkits is a plus;

Familiarity with C++, script language;

Solid research publication is a plus;

Deep learning experience is a plus;

Others skill sets you think might meet our vision.

offer++:  What we can offer besides official offer:

Passion and growing space from our start-up stage

Opportunity of processing big data from millions of people

Opportunity of self-upgrading: patent, publication and conference is strongly encouraged

Opportunity of working with top talents in the world

Contacts:

Gang Liu

gDOTliu@alibaba-incDOTcom  (please use . to replace DOT)

Please use "Application for Voice++ opening" as the email subject.

(The application will be processed on a rolling basis until the openings are filled in)