Re: [AUDITORY] #hearing aids #car-cabin noise #speech intelligibility

Suggestions/pitfalls:

Don't do the recordings in a Landrover Defender, especially on the potholed streets of Sheffield: nobody can hear a thing in those conditions (how do I know this?)

regards

ppl

Dr. Peter Lennox SFHEA

Senior Lecturer in Perception

College of Arts, Humanities and Education

School of Arts

e: p.lennox@xxxxxxxxxxx

t: 01332 593155

https://derby.academia.edu/peterlennox