[AUDITORY] tramway noise annoyance

Dear List,
I am completing papers regarding the problem of noise annoyance. I’ve found many papers concerning road, railway or aircraft noise, but there is a lack of research focusing on trams. Is it because of assumption that railway and tramway noises are quite the same? I’ll be very thankful if you can point me out any paper concerning the problem of tramway noise annoyance. I know people from Lyon (C. Marquis-Favre et al.) published some research about that, but that’s all I have for now. I hope you can add some interesting papers and I will really appreciate that help.

Best regards
Jan Felcyn, Institute of Acoustics, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań, Poland