[AUDITORY] Auditory Cortex 2017 - Abstract & Early-Bird Deadline Reminder

EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION REMINDER
Be sure to register and save on your registration to the 2017 International Conference on Auditory Cortex (ICAC) before it's too late! Early-Bird Registration rates will be available until Monday, May 1st, 2017 at 23:59 Central Standard Time. To view the full list of conference inclusions please visit our website.
REGISTER NOW
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE REMINDER
The deadline for the 2017 ICAC abstract submissions is fast approaching. Be sure to submit your abstract before Monday, May 1st, 2017 at 23:59 Central Standard Time. During the poster abstract submission process, you will be asked to indicate if you wish to be considered for an oral presentation and trainee travel awards. For a complete list of the main scientific tracks, please visit our website
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
JOSFEST REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Celebrate the work of Jos J. Eggermont by signing up for JosFest at an additional charge of $125 in the “Workshops” section of your ICAC Registration Form.
Thank you to our Sponsors
Sincerly,
Steve Lomber & Yale Cohen
Conference Co-Chairs