[AUDITORY] Multiple Openings for Infant Research

Dear Colleagues:

Please distribute to those who may be interested.

Patrick

Research Faculty, Postdoc, and RA Positions at the Brain and Mind Institute, The Chinese University of Hong Kong

Research Faculty (non-tenure-track), Postdoc, and Research Assistant positions are available at the Brain and Mind Institute (Director: Patrick Wong) at The Chinese University of Hong Kong for conducting a newly funded infant cohort study focusing on auditory, language and neurocognitive development.  We plan to enroll 300 newborns for a five-year longitudinal study, with many additional possibilities for conducting cross-sectional studies.  Over 6,000 births take place in our primary teaching hospital per year, and research nurses conduct subject recruitment in the maternity ward. About one-third of our infant subjects are from bilingual homes.  Candidates with behavioral and/or neural research experience as pertained to early childhood in any substantive capacities are encouraged to apply.  We are particularly interested in broad thinkers with good quantitative skills to join our team.

The Chinese University of Hong Kong ranks among top 50 in the world according to QS World University Rankings.  Our collaborators in infant research include the MARCS Institute at Western Sydney University, Utrecht University, Nanyang Technological University Singapore and the National University of Singapore.  As three quarters of Hong Kong is countryside, it is a metropolis that offers a multitude of living possibilities.  For inquiries, candidates should email CV to Patrick Wong (p.wong@xxxxxxxxxxx).  Multiple positions are available.  Applications are reviewed immediately.

Patrick C. M. Wong
Stanley Ho Professor of Cognitive Neuroscience
Director, Brain and Mind Institute

Dept. of Linguistics & Modern Languages
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Room G03, Leung Kau Kui Building, Shatin, N.T.
Hong Kong SAR, China

brain.cuhk.edu.hk