[AUDITORY] Save the date: NHCA's 42nd annual conference

Who: The National Hearing Conservation Association

Where: Orlando, Florida at the Caribe Royal All-Suite Hotel and Convention Center

When: February 15-17th, 2018

Why: Our mission is to prevent hearing loss due to noise and other environmental factors in all sectors of society. Any research relating to that topic is welcome (including advancements in hearing protection devices, speech in noise, EEG based monitoring of hearing health, research on tinnitus... etc.)

Call for abstracts: April 15th, 2017

Please share this with anyone that you think is interested. We look forward to hearing all about your research on hearing. Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Best,

Rachel E. Bouserhal
NHCA 2018 Program Chair

Images intégrées 3