[AUDITORY] loudspeaker phase response

A close copy of the BBC's LS3/5A was produced commercially by Goodmans Loudspeakers Ltd. as the "MAMBO".  It has the useful feature of being capable of giving an output acoustic pressure waveform that, for speech, corresponds to the input voltage waveform. These loudspeakers can still be found for sale on the web.
Good luck,
Adrian