[AUDITORY] Call for participation - online study

Dear all,

(apologies for cross-postings)

We would appreciate you taking part in a data collection session. It is part of our research on pairwise music preference elicitation. It should take approx. 10 minutes.

Please, use the following link to participate: https://recsys.musiclab.si/PairwiseComparisonsStudy/

This project is a joint collaboration between the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, the University of Ljubljana and the Polytechnic University of Milan. We aim at discovering the relationships between personality, emotions, music sophistication, daily activities and pairwise scores in the domain of context-aware music recommendations.

For any questions, feel free to contact us at matevz.pesek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your collaboration.

Kind regards,
Matevž