[AUDITORY] Job Announcement: Audio Research Scientist at Pindrop Security

Pindrop Security Inc.
Research Scientist - Audio, Atlanta, GA - USA

The Job

Our Research team is critical because they prove we can do what we say we can. They analyze a massive number of audio files, create algorithms to extract interesting forensic information, and work on real problems of phone-based fraud. In addition to sticking it to the bad guys, you have the opportunity to be part of an environment that feeds innovation, supports learning, recognizes style, and rewards effort.

Who You Are

* Bachelors or Masters degree
* Ability to travel up to 30%
* Strong communication skills
* Tech Experience

* You are fluent with Linux command line (Ubuntu preferred)
* Fluent with a scripting language (Python preferred)
* Competent in at least one database system (MySQL preferred)
* You understand basic signal processing concepts
* You are familiar with basic machine learning concepts
* You are able to articulate complex technical concepts to non-technical parties in an informal Q&A setting

Experience with these doesn't hurt, either

* Audio signal analysis
* Speech signal analysis
* Noise analysis
* Speaker recognition, identification, and verification
* Algorithm implementation in Python and C++
* Machine learning and/or data mining

Find more information and apply at http://grnh.se/yb3isq1