[AUDITORY] Melodic movies

Dear List,

I have a question… there is a website where you can hear professional Indian classical singing and watch the pitch of the singer’s voice on a scrolling graph which captures all the nuances in vivid detail.

https://autrimncpa.wordpress.com/

(Click on a Raga on the left menu bar, then after the page loads, scroll down and watch the associated movie.)

My question is: does anyone know of a similar resource for western classical singing?

Thanks,

Ani Patel

Aniruddh D. Patel

Professor

Dept. of Psychology
Tufts University

490 Boston Ave.

Medford, MA 02155

Senior Fellow

Canadian Institute for Advanced Research (CIFAR)

Azrieli Program in Brain, Mind, & Consciousness

a.patel@xxxxxxxxx

http://ase.tufts.edu/psychology/people/patel/