[AUDITORY] John Niparko on Wikipedia

I started an article on John Niparko, cochlear implant expert, on Wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Niparko

But it needs help, especially from some of you who knew him or have sources about him, or just like to write based on what we can find.
Please, contribute to the article, or send me info that I should add.

And it needs photos, if you have taken any of him yourself that you are willing to license.

Please reply privately for details on how you can help.

FYI, for those who weren't there, there was a great session and a plenary talk about John at the recent ARO meeting in Baltimore.

Dick