[AUDITORY] Invitation to participate in this experiment

Hi,

As part of my Ph.D. research, I’m carrying out a study on speech communication of multiple streams of information.

For this study, we are running a listening experiment, and we are looking for participants to take part in this experiment. The experiment would involve around 45 minutes of your time. You will listen to a number of audio clips over headphones and then need to answer simple true/false questions based on the content heard.

You are invited to participate in this experiment by accessing our website address given below. Please use good quality headphones, ideally iPhone handsfree, to listen to the content.

http://www.vinfomize.com

The experiment will also be running in the Creativity & Cognition Studios (CCS) room (CB11.6.402), University of Technology, Sydney,  from 10:00 to 6:00. You may drop in any day & time to undertake the experiment if you are living in Sydney,  Australia or looks feasible to you.

For further details, please see the attached Participant Information Statement and Consent Form.

Thanks in anticipation.

Best regards,

Muhammad Abu ul Fazal