[AUDITORY] Helsinki Summer School/Auditory Cognitive Neuroscience August 2017

Dear All,

Helsinki Summer School in Auditory Cognitive Neuroscience will be organized on August 8-18, 2017.

The human brain and its ability to adapt to the demands of the environment is the core of our course. The course program will cover brain functions in the framework of neuroplasticity. The course consists of tutorials on brain research methods and lectures about current topics. The students also have an opportunity to introduce their projects and research outcomes in a poster session and to discuss their viewpoints in group works based on the pre-course readings. We primarily select to this course PhD students who have basic knowledge on neuroscience or related fields. This course is useful for students who wish to gain knowledge about the most recent developments in auditory cognitive neuroscience, particularly when it comes to learning and developing brain. For more information, see: http://www.helsinkisummerschool.fi/courses/course/cognitive-neuroscience/

On behalf of the organizers,
Mari Tervaniemi, Teija Kujala, and Minna Huotilainen
Cicero Learning and Cognitive Brain Research Unit, University of Helsinki