[AUDITORY] Two Year Anniversary of monotoSTEREO.info website!

I am very pleased to note that today marks the two year anniversary since my website, monotoSTEREO.info, went live!  In that time there have been over 11,700 visits to the website from individuals in 117 countries!  The website is dedicated to providing a collection of resources for individuals interested in upmixing older mono musical source material to stereo through the use of audio spectral editing, sound source separation, and related processes.  There are now 25 tools listed on the TOOLS pages of the website, which are available from the pull-down menu at the top of each page. There are also now a total of 1,080 links on the RESEARCH pages to research papers, presentations, etc. in the field!  A new search feature has been added to the website.  There are now links to 51 full-length examples on the MEDIA pages of the website!  On the RELEASED page you'll now find information and links to 15 commercially released compact discs which include upmixes from mono to stereo created through the use of spectral editing and/or sound source separation!  I'd like to take this opportunity to again thank everyone for their continued interest and support. Your comments, questions, and suggestions are always welcome and are most appreciated!

Best regards,
Christopher Kissel