[AUDITORY] Internship in Machine Learning applied to music composition at Aiva technologies, Europe

Dear list,

I am sharing with you this internship offer at Aiva technologies. The internship will be a part of the collaboration between Aiva technologies and the Brain Plasticity Lab, ESPCI Paris.

Best regards,

Aurore Jaumard-Hakoun
Brain Plasticity Lab
ESPCI Paris, Paris, France
__________________
Aiva technologies:
AIVA Technologies is a startup based in Luxembourg and London that develops an Artificial Intelligence capable of composing music for films, video games and commercials. You can listen to some existing samples on our website: www.aiva.ai
Our company is a fast growing business, currently being incubated by Fit4Start, a program funded by the Luxembourgish Ministry of Finance.

We are welcoming new talents to take part in this incredible journey and to help us to achieve our vision: establish AIVA as one of the greatest composers of our time.

Description of the mission:
The Internship will last at least 5 months and while it would ideally take place in Luxembourg (we can assist you in finding accommodation), Paris or London, you may also be offered the opportunity to work remotely. This offer is also available as a full time job. The desired starting date would be between January and March 2017.

As a Machine Learning Software Engineer, you will be facing a challenging and exciting opportunity to implement novel deep learning architectures applied to piano solo and orchestral music composition.

Pre-requisites:
● Experience in implementing Neural Networks, preferably Deep Neural Networks
● Knows at least one of the following deep learning frameworks: Theano, Tensor Flow, Keras
● Has a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science (L3, BAC+ 3) or be in last year of Engineer School
● An interest in music

If you don’t meet one of the above, we still invite you to apply. Salary and duration of the internship will be negotiable. Please read the questions below and send the answers to jobs@xxxxxxx. We will contact you afterwards for an interview. Don’t forget to include your CV in the email. Both French and English applications are accepted.

Thank you for applying!

Questions:
● Please talk about your experiences implementing Neural Networks (for research, school projects, internship)
● Please include any web link(s) and/or relevant description(s) of past projects you have worked on, whether
they are related to Computer Science / Artificial Intelligence or not.
● What interests you the most about this opportunity?
● Do you have a Github profile? A LinkedIn? An artist page? Please include any relevant links in your email.