Quick Survey on Music & Emotions

Dear colleagues,

If you have 10-15 minutes, please support my PhD research by answering the following survey:

Here you will evaluate how different songs make you feel.
We will use these results in the future for the design of Multisensory Experiences. Such multisensory experiential assessments will be based on the influence that mood induced by music can have on the other senses.

Better do it with headphones or speakers.

Hope you'll enjoy it… and feel free to share it ;-)

Thanks in advance!

Felipe

--

Felipe Reinoso Carvalho