From: Bones Oliver
Sent: 29 July 2016 10:14
To: auditory@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Online card-sorting experiment

Hello all,

I am currently running an online sound perception experiment, investigating how people group sounds by similarity. The line to the experiment is below—if you could spare 20 minutes to take part I’d be extremely grateful!

http://www.sound101.org/cardsorter/

Best

Olly

Olly Bones

Research Fellow: Human Sound Perception

Newton Building Room 119, University of Salford, Salford, M5 4WT, UK

+44 161 295 2581

http://www.salford.ac.uk/computing-science-engineering/research/acoustics