PsychToolbox audio playback with 24 bits on ASIO SC?

Dear list!

Not having found any information on the website/forum/code:

Anybody knows if it is possible to initialize PsychToolbox (WIN64) to playback sound with 24 bits on a suitable SC with an ASIO driver? Since it is PortAudio based, I guess this is doable?

Any pointers towards code/docs/... would be appreciated. As I read it, 16bits is the default in PsychToolbox and there is not obvious paramater to change that (but I might be wrong).

Thanks and a great day to everyone!

BAstian