Audio DSP Software Engineer @ Oculus/Facebook

Audio DSP Software Engineer

As an experienced software engineer on the Oculus Audio SDK team you will design and implement the core tech that powers our 3D audio SDK. The ideal candidate is an experienced software engineer with a background in audio, DSP, and signal analysis, with a strong understanding of key signal processing concepts. They will also be a strong low level systems programmer with the ability to write high quality, high performance system code.

Responsibilities

* Communicate clearly and effectively with external partners and developers
* Help design and engineer our core audio SDK stack — 3D audio, reverberation, reflections, and similar technologies
* Help deliver an exceptional virtual reality experience by improving performance and quality of our audio SDK
* Improve code quality and stability

Apply online:
https://www3.oculus.com/en-us/careers/a0I1200000JXYTSEA5/