Fwd: VCV nonsense syllable corpus

sorry if you have received this message multiple times..i had some issues with the server.

Hi,
 Variations in rate are not the same thing as shortening or lengthening an utterance (it is a non-linear process; the VOT, for example, varies differently than the vowel when rate changes and initial consonants vary differently than final ones, etc). The acoustic and perceptual consequences can be significant especially in difficult listening situations. We collected such a database a few years ago and I will try to sort it out and post it soon.

Regards,
Abeer