Re: hearing sudden distortion effect

Hi Jim,

This reminds me of a demonstration of the combination tones by prof. Plomp at the famous conferences at the shore of the Ossiacher See in Austria organised by prof. Roederer.

I was seated quite far from the front where the loud speakers where. I felt the combination tones coming from very near to my left ear. I think it gave me goose pimples.

Best,
Leon

Sent from my iPad