Open Position: Clinical Research Audiologist, Starkey Hearing Technologies

Good evening,

I am pleased to share an open position on our clinical product research team. The audiologist in this role will complete clinical trials on hearing aids in advance of commercial release. Details are provided below.

Please contact the Manager of Clinical Product Research, Dr. Elizabeth Galster, with questions (elizabeth_galster@xxxxxxxxxxx).

Best,

Jason

Clinical Research Audiologist, Eden Prairie, Minnesota

We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time clinical research audiologist at the Starkey Hearing Technologies headquarters in Eden Prairie, MN. Audiologists on the Clinical Product Research team work in a collaborative and dynamic organization that combines both clinical work as well as research. As a part of Starkey’s Product Development organization, clinical research audiologists on this team design and execute studies to validate new technologies and contribute clinical insights to the product development process.

As part of Clinical Product Research, you will be responsible for designing clinical trials, working with research participants, and analyzing and reporting data, both internally and externally, via publications and presentations. Clinical research audiologists will assist in determining the direction of product development in the areas of hardware, software, firmware, and mobile applications. Members of Clinical Product Research work on multi-disciplinary teams to develop high quality, evidence-based products that meet the needs of both patients and audiologists.

Education:

Doctoral degree in Audiology

Experience and Abilities:

A minimum of 1 year of professional experience, including the prescription and fitting of hearing aids

An understanding of clinical best practice in audiology

Experience with behavioral laboratory research is preferred

Interest in working on cross-functional teams within Research and Development

Excellent attention to detail and communication skills

Benefits of Employment:
We offer our full-time associates a full benefits package that includes a generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) plan, Profit Sharing, 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), Health and Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, and Flexible Spending. What's more, we're committed to helping our associates attain their full potential through in-house and on-the-job training, and tuition reimbursement.

Apply Online: http://www.starkey.com/careers

Jason A. Galster, Ph.D., FAAA, CCC-A

Sr. Manager of Audiology Research | Starkey Hearing Technologies

6600 Washington Ave. S | Eden Prairie, MN 55344

T: 952-947-4931 x 4931 | M: 952-913-7682

starkey.com | starkeypro.com | map | email