Advances and Perspectives in Auditory Neuroscience (APAN) San Diego Meeting 2016: Call for submissions and nominations

Dear auditory list members,

Just a gentle reminder that the APAN website is open for submissions. The deadline for submission is Monday August 1st, 2016. Please see attached flier and feel free to circulate to interested colleagues and students.

We look forward to receiving your contributions in due course. We especially encourage submissions from students and early career researchers to be considered for oral presentations and travel awards.

APAN is also seeking nominations for future keynote speakers, committee members and for young investigators, who are establishing their laboratories and would be interested in being considered for the Young Investigator Spotlight.

We wish you luck as you prepare for the fall meeting in San Diego and look forward to seeing you at APAN!

Sincerely yours,
APAN programming and organizing committees

Twitter: @apanhearing

PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO YOUR STUDENTS AND COLLEAGUES. Anyone wishing to be added to the APAN email list should send a request to apan.meeting@xxxxxxxxx.

Organizers: Yale E. Cohen, Liz Romanski and Xiaoqin Wang
Program Committee:  Chris Petkov (Chair), Jennifer Bizley, Michael Brosch, Lori Holt, Bo Hong, Steve Lomber, Jonas Obleser and Christine Porfors

Prof. Dr. Jonas Obleser

Universität zu Lübeck
Department of Psychology
MFC 8, Maria-Goeppert-Straße 9a