Registration Open: Summer School - Medical Bionics for Hearing, Aug 27-Sep 3, 2016, Split, Croatia

Summer School: Medical Bionics for Hearing
August 27th – September 3rd, 2016
University of Split-School of Medicine,  Split, Croatia
APPLICATION DEADLINE: July 15th, 2016
Web: http://school.medicalbionics.eu
E-mail: school@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear colleagues,

On behalf of the organizing committee, it is my pleasure to announce the

Summer School: Medical Bionics for Hearing
August 27th – September 3rd, 2016, Split (Croatia)
Web:  http://school.medicalbionics.eu

We would appreciate if you could please help us by promoting this
event among your colleagues and students!

Visit the website  http://school.medicalbionics.eu  and be prepared
for a wonderful, Mediterranean experience in Split, Croatia!

With best regards,
Damir Kovacic

--
Damir Kovacic, PhD
Assistant Professor of Medical Physics and Biophysics