Sound & Taste in Brussels - Invitation

Dear colleagues,

We are researchers developing multisensory (sound&taste) experiences.

At the moment, we are participating in a contest that has the objective to reactivate the tourism in Brussels, that was badly  affected with the terrorist attacks.

We are proposing to work with the local musicians and chocolate producers, in order to develop a unique chocolate tasting experience involving the senses.

We need your vote to make this happen!
So, please help us by accessing the following link:

It is necessary tor register, it will take a couple of minutes.

Thanks a lot for your help and sharing the link!
This is very important for the city, and for our research as well.

All the best,

Felipe

Felipe Reinoso Carvalho
Twitter @sonictaste