Human perception understanding experiment - Looking for volunteers

[sorry for cross posting]

Dear all,

We need volunteers for some research experiment we are conducting in the domain of human perception understanding.
In this experiment, you will see pairs of short videos, and you will be asked to choose one of them in response to a given question.

Each pair will take you only a few seconds to decide and you are free to stop your voting whenever you want (and even come back later to the system if you want to :-)).

Therefore it will take you only the time you want to devote to it, from a few minutes to an hour if you wish so.
Just keep in mind that the more votes we get (at least 100 per person would be ideal), the more valuable our research will be.

Here is the link to the voting system:

https://annotate.hiit.fi/video/

You will have to create a user account. While registering your account, you will need a secret code: "JahSain7".
Do not forget that you will also need to listen to the video, as audio may take part in your decision.

Thank you very much in advance for your time and your help.
Best regards,

Alexey Ozerov
Technicolor R&D, France