Paper request

Hello,
I am looking for Raul Kompass papers concerning the Beta-divergence.
I believe that he was the first to introduce this cost function in NMF.
The paper reference is:
Raul Kompass, "A Generalized Divergence Measure for Nonnegative Matrix Factorization", Neural computation, march 2007, Vol. 19, No. 3, Pages 780-791.
I believe that he published an earlier work in a workshop, but I can't find information about this paper on the web.
If anyone could share with me one these papers it would be nice.

Regards,
Elie-Laurent Benaroya
IRCAM