sinfa using matlab

Dear list,

I am writing in search of MATLAB-based software that performs sequential information transfer (SINFA; Wang and Bilger, 1973). I am impressed with the quality of the DOS-based software maintained by UCL called “FIX;” however, it would be more convenient to do the analysis in MATLAB if possible.

I appreciate any help you can offer, whether it be guiding me to publically-available software, or sharing software that you’ve developed.

Sincerely,

Skyler

--

Skyler G. Jennings, Ph.D., Au.D. CCC-A

Assistant Professor

Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders

College of Health University of Utah

390 South 1530 East

Suite 1201 BEHS

Salt Lake City, UT 84112