[AUDITORY] Looking for music with metric modulations

[Apologies for cross posting]

Dear All,

For the purpose of a study I am doing, I am looking for as many songs/music pieces containing metric modulations of all sorts (i.e. changes in time signature, tempo, swing vs. straight etc.) as possible.
If you know some - I am sure you do! - please send me your suggestions! Even if you think they are obvious. All genres welcome.
Please do not "reply all", I will gather suggestions and make the list available for those who are interested.
I am looking forward to the flooding of my inbox.

Many thanks!

Elio Quinton

Center For Digital Music
Queen Mary university of London