Re: [AUDITORY] multichannel continuous play in Matlab

Dear all,

we have been using "msound" for that purpose for several years.  It is a
mex-file developed in our lab which uses portaudio.

We publish both the binaries (for win/linux/mac) and the source for
download on github.

Binaries:
https://github.com/TGM-Oldenburg/Msound/releases

Source:
https://github.com/TGM-Oldenburg/Msound

msound can sometimes have some limitations where portaudio can have
limitations, e.g. on linux with more than one physical sound card.

Regards,
Martin

--
Prof. Dr. Martin Hansen
Jade Hochschule                 Institut für Hörtechnik und Audiologie