[AUDITORY] research engineer/ scientist position available

Dear all,

There is currently a job opening for a research engineer/scientist at the
Interacoustics Research Unit (IRU).  The ideal candidate will be a recent
PhD graduate or postdoc with an acoustical, electrical or biomedical
engineering background.

The position is located at the Technical University of Denmark.  See link
for details: https://dgs.emply.net/recruitment/VacancyAd.aspx?vacancyId=2228

The deadline for application is the 6th of December.

IRU was established in Oct. 2013 to work on open, pre-commercial research
projects in the field of technical audiology, and provide knowledge
transfer for the development of new products within the company. Our focus
is on applied and clinical projects in auditory electrophysiology, wideband
tympanometry, otoacoustic emissions, and real-ear measurements for hearing
aid fitting etc.  In order to enable IRU to take the 'long-view',
Interacoustics A/S remotely located the unit at the Technical University of
Denmark, where we are affiliated with the Hearing Systems group.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about the
position or our group.

Venlig hilsen/Kind regards

James M Harte, Ph.D.

Research Manager