Job Opportunity - 6 month Internship at Samsung UK.

There is currently have a vacancy for a 6 month internship based at Samsung in Staines, the job description is attached.

The project will involve research into algorithms and objective measures for speech enhancement for mobile phones in different levels of background noise. I am looking for someone with experience in speech/audio processing and good C and or Matlab skills, who has either completed a PhD, or is currently studying for one.

The salary is £25k per year, pro-rata for 6 months – i.e. £12.5k for the 6 month contract. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to apply for a work permit, due to the short term nature of the contract, so any candidates must either be eligible to work in the UK, or be undertaking the internship as an integral part of their course.

If you are interested in applying for the position please see the Samsung job web site for more details and how to apply https://careers.eu.samsung.com/careers/svc/app/viewSearchJob  (the job ID is 256083)

Thank you very much, Holly

Dr Holly Francois,

Principal Engineer

Samsung Research UK.