Inquiry: PhD position (applied music research and neurorehabilitation)

Dear Colleagues,

I am currently looking for a PhD position related to music and neurorehabilitation or the applied research of music. I just finished my research internship in Department of experimental psychology, Ghent University, Belgium.

Due to that, I would really appreciate should anyone could let me know any available position for PhD student. I would like to thank you in advance and look forward to the news.

Sincerely,
Ihshan Gumilar