MRI-compatible Headphones

I'm looking to acquire or borrow a pair of headphones that can be used in an MRI scan. The headphones don't need to provide a lot of hearing protection, because the sequence we're using is quieter than typical sequences. They just need to go around the ears (unlike insert-earphones), and have decent acoustics (unlike most pneumatic headphones). If someone in the Boston area has or knows of a pair that I could check out, I'd be appreciative.

Thanks,
Sam Norman-Haignere
Postdoc in Kanwisher and McDermott Labs at MIT