Joseph Zwislocki Interview on the AIP website

Dear All,

for those of you who have followed Joe Zwislocki's work over the many years, you may be interested in the publication of an interview that I did
back in 2008. It has finally made its way to the AIP historical website, which was the intent from the outset. These things take a while.

https://www.aip.org/history-programs/niels-bohr-library/oral-histories/40017

It gets started slow, with questions about his early years, but there is lots of meat, starting a few pages in. Who knows, if you know Joe, you might find your name in there.

If you loose the URL, it is posted on my website, which may be easier to remember:

http://auditorymodels.org/

Look under "publication" for 2014

http://auditorymodels.org/index.php/Main/Publications
  1. Interview of Joe Zwislocki by Jont Allen pdf; Published by AIP

Jont Allen