Two!Ears Summer School on Active Machine Hearing, September 21-25 2015, Toulouse

Dear colleagues,

There are still some places available for our:

Two!Ears Summer School on Active Machine Hearing (Two!Ears'2015)

September 21-25, 2015  -  LAAS-CNRS (Europe Room), Toulouse, France.

We are happy to announce our invited speakers and final program, please see:

http://twoears2015.sciencesconf.org

The aim of the Summer School is to provide a comprehensive training in active machine hearing. A review of sound perception and analysis as well as advanced topics related to auditory scene analysis and robot audition will be presented. The training comprises a programming / technical challenge: in teams, the participants will implement binaural hearing on a simplified robotic platform; the aim will be to integrate the many functions studied during the 3.5 days of the training so as to enable this robotic platform to analyze dynamic auditory scenes in a small-scale environment.

An RSS feed is also available so as to keep up to date. And please consider following us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/twoears_eu

With best regards,

Alexander Raake

Two!Ears (12.2013—11.2016) is funded by the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement nº618075, see http://www.twoears.eu.

Prof. Dr.-Ing. Alexander Raake
Audiovisual Technology Lab
Institute of Media Technology
Technische Universität Ilmenau