Re: Short listening tests about conversion (Different from last week!)

Last re-call for these very short listening tests !

I'm missing answers, mainly for the second link:
http://gillesdegottex.eu/LT/Test2015mfaconvsvp/
http://gillesdegottex.eu/LT/Test2015mfaconvhm/

You would be very happy to receive any of your contributions,
Cheers,
Gilles