Re: How good is inter-aural frequency or pitch matching in normal humans?

Have a look at van den Brink’s chapter on binaural diplacusis and tone perception in Plomp and Smoorenburg’s 1970 book “Frequency analysis and periodicity detection in hearing.”

He also had some hard to locate papers on Acta Acustica

Professor Andrew Faulkner

Research Department of Speech Hearing and Phonetic Sciences

UCL (University College London)

Rm 314, Chandler House, 2 Wakefield St

London WC1N 1PF

tel 44 (0)20 7679  4075 (direct)